Ethan is ONE MONTH OLD!!! 2 more months to go!
Not much has changed since I last wrote. Ethan is still on CPAP, and seeming to do well with that he is not having hardly any times were he is forgetting to breath! but there are still a few! I thought that I would be able to hold him more now that he can maintain his own temp, but I was wrong they want him to gain some more weight first. Today he is weighing in at 2lbs 14 ounces when he gets about 3 and 1/2 pounds then i will be able to hold him more (at least that what they tell me) Ethan got his first bath is a tub 2 days ago I will post those pics soon
Beth
Not much has changed since I last wrote. Ethan is still on CPAP, and seeming to do well with that he is not having hardly any times were he is forgetting to breath! but there are still a few! I thought that I would be able to hold him more now that he can maintain his own temp, but I was wrong they want him to gain some more weight first. Today he is weighing in at 2lbs 14 ounces when he gets about 3 and 1/2 pounds then i will be able to hold him more (at least that what they tell me) Ethan got his first bath is a tub 2 days ago I will post those pics soon
Beth

No comments:
Post a Comment