Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day 5



Today is day 5 for our little guy! He is still doing very well! Sean and I went up to see him last night, the nurses told us that hes still doing great!!!!

So with the CPAP mask that he has been on to help him breath he does all the work on his own and it is just there to help give him more oxygen, but last night when we were there they told us that they put him on a non invasive ventilator which helps him breath, the poor little guy was working too hard to breath and it was making him really tired so the ventilator thing gives him up to 20 extra breaths a min only if he needs them.

Everything else is going good I am still a sore and my feet are still swollen but other than that I am feeling well!


Beth

1 comment:

Megan&Troy said...

Beth-thanks so much for setting this up. We will be checking constantly to see how little Ethan is hitting those milestones!! I am so glad your recovery is going well and are thinking and praying for your family daily! Hang in there!! Troy and Megan