
Today is day 6 for Ethan! And he still doing so great! Sean and I went to see him again last night, when we were there we got to talk with Ethan's Nurse Practitioner-Gina. She was very nice and explained a lot of things that they are doing and why they do it. It was very nice to get that info. Gina told us that they did a head ultrasound to check for bleeding on his brain (really common for premature babies to have bleed on the brain) and it came back that there was no bleeding!!!!!!! Sean and I were very excited about that! Everyday it seems he is doing just a little bit better, they told us that there maybe some set backs but he has had any yet!
Sean and I also wanted to tell everyone that we are so thankful for our wonderful family and friends who have been there for us during the past weeks event. We really don't know what we would do without all these wonderful people in our lives! We love you guys!
Also we wanted to thank everyone for your prayers and thought!
Beth

1 comment:
Dear Beth,
We wish you very good luck with little Ethan. I'm sure it's very hard for you not to be able to take your baby home. We pray for his steady growth and improvement.
Best wishes,
Your dad's cousin, Cindy Lee Smet
Post a Comment