Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Day 12 and 13


Ethan is still doing very well! I got to hold him last night while the nurse changed his bedding! It was so great! that would only be the second time I held him! I also changed his diaper! I was pretty excited! I know it sounds crazy but that was the first time I had changed my own baby's diaper! I have pictures of all these happens and I will get them on here I promise. Check within the next few days! I just moved into a room here at St V's in there place that they call home away from home, it is just like Ronald McDonald house. So with that said things have been crazy! As I thought I wouldn't be able to get a room until this weekend or early next week but they called me this morning! I think it will be easier to be closer to Ethan it only takes a few mins to walk over to the NICU from where I am staying.

Beth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you get to be close to your baby! I can't imagine how hard the past 2 weeks have been for you. I hope things continue to improve. He seems to be a very strong little boy :) --Ashley Miller

Anonymous said...

Jr., Mr. Ethan rocks. What an adventure he's on. I cannot wait to meet this tiny fella who stole your heart. Love to him and save some for you and Sean as well, Sr.